All businesses are subject to a requirement to comply with a significant volume of legislation. On top of that, many also need to comply with industry specific regulations. Non-compliance can occur if procedures are not in place to ensure that all understand what is required and their role in ensuring that compliance. The penalties can be severe.
The various compliance regimes cannot be operated in isolation – one requirement will impact on another area, throughout the business. This is even more of a challenge for businesses operating in several different countries, each with their own regulation.
BSCM Operational Risk can support your business in two key ways:
- Auditing your hard and soft systems to assess compliance levels and recommend changes to improve performance
- Provide standard and bespoke dependency models to support the business in managing compliance across the entire business – more cost-effectively and more efficiently
Examples of statutory and regulatory compliance models we offer include:
- Corporate governance
- Health and safety
- Construction and facilities management
- Industry specific regulation
To find out more, please call us on 0845 835 4752 or send us an email.
– See more at: http://www.bscman.com/compliance#sthash.Y7UySqQA.dpuf