As experts in the field of operational risk and critical engineering, we are often engaged in a wide range of consultancy services. Our approach and advice are valued, because we offer an impartial view on the situation and provide alternative approaches to managing risk.
These are areas of risk management on which we frequently advise:
- Disaster recovery planning
- Business continuity planning
- Operational risk planning
- Impact assessment
- Maintenance management
- Co-ordinated risk management strategy that brings all three of the above together
- Developing a risk aware culture across the organisation
In terms of facilities, we also advise on:
- The set up and management of data centres and other critical facilities
- The management of project risk during a large scale project, including the wider implications of design change, and planning and documenting mitigating actions
- Project and risk management of the design, build and fit out of construction sites to keep the project and all contractors on track.
This is not a complete list, so if you have any requirements where you think we can add value, please get in touch.
To find out more, please call us on 0845 835 4752 or send us an email.
– See more at: http://www.bscman.com/consultancy-0#sthash.AUjbJSeK.dpuf