We undertake many risk audits. This can be at any point in a process, across a number of operational areas and at many sites, including those belonging to third parties:
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Potential operational hazards
- During the planning phases of a project
- Escalation and emergency procedures
- Final checks before a site is handed over to the client
- “In life” audits of hard and soft systems, processes and facilities, both in-house and outsourced
- Audits of in-house and outsourced data centres
- Contractors’ compliance with the contract, technical legislation and Health & Safety requirements
We frequently conduct routine audits of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) work for critical engineering facilities, both in-house and those outsourced to contractors.
Our audits will include site visits and thorough checks of every aspect specified in the audit, including physical checks, supporting document checks and reviewing audit trails. A full report of the audit will be sent to the client, highlighting any serious areas requiring attention and providing recommended actions where appropriate.
To find out more, please call us on 0845 835 4752 or send us an email.
For more information on Riskenomics, please visit the website